I found this set of recipes and modified the last one since it was the most basic. Here is how I did it.
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Combine icing sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
|Mashing in the butter with the icing sugar, milk and cocoa.|
2. Microwave on high power until butter is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir until smooth. Blend in vanilla (and some nuts if you have them).
4. Spread into a buttered pan.
|The chocolate mixture, ready to set|
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours (or until cool) and cut into squares.
6. Eat and enjoy!
It should keep in the fridge for about a week... Unless of course you eat it all before your wife gets home from vacation. :)